This repository contains artifact evaluation guide for ACSAC'22 submission SPACELORD: Private and Secure Smart Space Sharing.
The Spacelord artifacts can be broadly separated into four categories:
- Hub image (4.3)
- This is a disk image uploaded to the board. It contains Spacelord bootloader, image downloader, and the signature generator.
- User token and OS image (4.2, 4.4, 4.5)
- User token communicates with Spacelord bootloader to upload user image after verifying the identity of the hub.
- We provide reference implementation of user token as a Linux userspace program.
- Peripheral image (4.6)
- Reference implementation of Spacelord protocol on ESP32-based camera device.
- Image and storage server
All artifacts can be downloaded at this OneDrive link.
Note: "Sledgehammer" is the old codename for this project and may appear in some of the artifacts.